VORONEZH SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL
- The text of the article is typed with a size of 12 pt, the typeface is Times New Roman, the color is black,
- Margins: top, bottom, left and right - 20 mm.
- Automatic hyphenation, except for the bibliography.
- Indent of the first line of the paragraph - 1.25 cm.
- Pages are not numbered.
The article must contain:
- UDC (regular, in the upper left corner), title (centered, capital, bold).
- Full name of the authors (in full), academic degree, academic title, position, name of organizations in which the authors work, country, annotation, keywords, main text, including tables, figures, formulas, conclusions, list of references (not less than 10 sources, the average number of sources is 12-20, no more than 30% self-citation), issued with the obligatory indication of the bibliographic data of the source. (information is given in Russian and English languages)
- The article should have the literature references to the literature, drawn up according to the list of references in square brackets. The list of literature is presented in Russian and English. The correct description of the sources used in the lists of references is a guarantee that the cited publication will be taken into account when evaluating the scientific activity of its authors,
- Formulas and mathematical symbols in the text are typed in the Math-type editor in Italics, the size of a regular symbol is 12 pt, a large one is 150% of the usual one. Formulas are numbered, after the formula, the decoding of the contained symbols in it is given, in the order in which
- Tables are typed in the MS-Word editor. Tables must have numbers and titles. Tables, including title and notes, are printed single spaced (portrait orientation only). The table is separated from the main text by a blank line.
The structure of forming and an example of article forming
Attention! ARTICLES WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED BY THE RULES.
Our address: 8, Timiryazeva st., Voronezh, 394087, the editorial office of the online edition publication "Voronezh Scientific and Technical Journal",
e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +7(473) 253-73-11.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CONTENT OF A SCIENTIFIC ARTICLE
A scientific article submitted to an online edition must have the following mandatory elements:
– statement of the problem or task in a general form;
- analysis of achievements and publications that propose a solution to a given problem or task and on which the author relies, highlighting scientific novelty;
- research part;
– substantiation of the obtained results;
- conclusions on this study and prospects for further development of this area;
It is not recommended in the text of the article :
- to apply turns of colloquial speech, technicalisms, professionalisms;
- to apply different scientific and technical terms that are close in meaning (synonyms), for the same concept as well as foreign words and terms in the presence of equivalent words and terms in the Russian language;
- to use arbitrary word formations;
- to use abbreviations of words, except for those established by the rules of Russian spelling and compliant standards.
Abbreviations and contractions should be decoded according to the place of the first mention (occurrence) in the text of the article.
ETHICS OF SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS
Editorial Board of the Voronezh Scientific and Technical Bulletin of the Voronezh State Forestry Engineering University named after G.F. Morozov" (Edition):
– guarantees consideration of all materials submitted for publication, observance of editorial independence and conscientiousness in making objective decisions without prejudice to authors based on national or religious affiliation, official position; regardless of commercial interests and relations with the Founder of the journal; basing its policy on respect for the author's personal rights and intellectual property rights;
– implements a policy of online publishing to ensure and improve the quality of published materials, making a significant contribution to the development of domestic and foreign science (a field of knowledge); takes measures to intensify activities to improve the quality of published material; seeks to meet the needs of readers and authors;
– establishes the relevance, importance, clarity, reliability, validity of the published research material as the guiding principles of editorial activity;
– among the main principles of high qualification of published research materials include:
1 Thoroughness: the published results of the study must be performed qualitatively and carefully; authors are collectively responsible for their work and the content of the publication;
2 Honesty: Authors must present results honestly, without fabrication, falsification, or fraudulent data manipulation;
3 Unambiguity: the publication should provide sufficient information to enable other researchers to repeat the experiments;
4 Completeness of the presented materials: the review and conclusions from existing studies should be complete, balanced and should include information, regardless of whether they support the hypotheses and interpretations of the author of the publication or not;
5 Balanced: the results of the new study should be presented in the context of the results of previous studies;
6 Originality: the authors guarantee that the work proposed for publication is original and has not been previously published anywhere in any language; the work cannot be sent to several publications at the same time;
7 Transparency: The publication should list all sources of research funding, including direct and indirect financial support, provision of equipment or materials, and other types of support (including assistance from statistical scientists or technical writers);
– pursues a policy of including highly qualified members in the editorial board and editorial board who actively contribute to the development of the journal;
– implements a policy for the systematic improvement of institutions for reviewing, editing, peer review of publications, guaranteeing the accuracy, completeness, clarity, impartiality and timeliness of peer review and research reporting;
– in relation to readers, guarantees information about the funding of scientific research and sponsors of published research materials;
– guarantees the adoption of measures for the conformity of published materials, checks publications with the help of appropriate software for manipulation with images, plagiarism, duplicate or redundant publication;
– makes a decision on acceptance or non-acceptance of the article for publication based on all the comments of independent reviewers in general. The final editorial decision and the reasons for making it are communicated to the authors.
ETHICS OF AUTHORSHIP OF SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS
Authors of publications:
– must ensure that only persons who meet the criteria for authorship (i.e., those who have made significant contributions to the work) are included in the list of authors, and that researchers deserving authorship are not excluded from the list of authors;
- must agree to be included in their list of authors and must approve the version of the work sent for publication; any changes to the list of authors must be approved by all authors, including those who are deleted from the list;
– must have a good knowledge of the work submitted for publication and ensure that this work meets the above requirements;
– should work with editors or publishers to correct their work as soon as possible if errors or omissions are found in them after publication;
– are obliged to immediately notify the Editorial Board in case of detection of an error in any work submitted by them for publication, accepted for publication or already published work;
- they are not entitled to copy from other publications links to works with which they themselves have not familiarized themselves; citations and references to other works must be accurate and formatted in accordance with the requirements;
– should refer as correctly and accurately as possible to the previous works of both other researchers and the authors themselves, relevant to the publication, referring primarily to the original source; verbatim reproduction of own works and their paraphrasing are unacceptable, they can only be used as a basis for new conclusions;
- it is necessary to indicate the authorship of data, text, drawings and ideas that the author received from other sources - they should not be presented as belonging to the author of the publication; direct quotations from the works of other researchers should be marked with quotation marks and an appropriate link;
– must comply with copyright laws; copyrighted material (such as tables, numbers, or large quotes) may only be reproduced with decisions of their owners.
ETHICS OF REVIEWING SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS
The editors guarantee an independent review of the materials in a way that allows to ensure the honesty and objectivity of the statement regarding the scientific value of the article intended for publication.
In accordance with the policy of the online publication, the Editorial Board establishes a procedure for reviewing materials submitted for publication.
The Editorial Board guarantees a fair and proper process of independent review.
The editors reserve the right to reject the material without an independent review if it is considered to be of low quality or unsuitable for readers of the online publication. This decision is made honestly and impartially, taking into account the editorial policy of the online publication.
The editors use the services of independent reviewers in relation to materials considered for publication by selecting persons with sufficient experience and no conflict of interest.
Independent reviewers are informed of what requirements apply to them, as well as information about any changes in editorial policies.
In the event that a question is raised by the reviewers regarding the reliability of the data or the appropriateness of publishing a scientific work, the Editorial Board provides the author with the opportunity to answer the questions posed.
When sent for review, the Editorial Board ensures the confidentiality of the authors' material and informs the reviewers of the need to maintain such confidentiality. The editors do not inform anyone of the status of the material in the online publication, except for the authors.
The editors keep the personal data of reviewers confidential.
ETHICS OF EDITING SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS
The editorial board decides whether to accept or reject publications, which imposes special requirements on the honesty and objectivity of this process and on its compliance with the scientific vision of the online publication.
All editorial processes are posted in the information materials for authors; the requirements for authors, the types of published materials, as well as the processing of online publication materials are indicated.
In order to ensure the reliability of published data by making corrections when indisputable errors are found in the work, it is possible to make appropriate corrections or correct typographical errors as soon as possible.
Upon completion of the review, the Editorial Board takes appropriate measures with an appropriate commentary explaining the data obtained as a result of the review.
The editors undertake to respond to all statements or suspicions of misconduct in relation to the research or publication, coming from readers, reviewers or other editors.
Editors undertake to provide authors with a list of requirements.
Editors work in accordance with the identity system.
The editors accept information about the identified problems and make a decision on acceptance for publication or refusal to publish it.
Editors should not make decisions about content in which they have a conflict of interest.